Low Income Housing
IT PAYS TO INCLUDE SOLAR ON YOUR LIHTC PROJECTS!
mtvSolar has installed hundreds of solar systems in the mid-Atlantic region.
mtvSolar has the in-house capability to design and construct a solar array for your next project:
- NABCEP certified installation professionals
- Track record of safety
- Experienced project management
There are significant financial benefits for including solar on your next LIHTC project. Solar can increase your competitive position in securing tax credits!
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF INCLUDING SOLAR ON YOUR NEXT LIHTC PROJECT:
- Owner can receive BOTH 30% solar energy credits AND LIHTC!
- 30% Investment Tax Credit Extended through 2019!
- Investment Tax Credit phase-down begins 2020
- Carry back 1 year/carry forward 20 years
- 5 years MACRS depreciation, and potential for 50% bonus!
- Potential carry back of NOL for owners 50% bonus depreciation can create tax losses
- Basis x 130% if in DDA
- Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs) – get credit for energy generated!
- Long-term reduction in utility costs!
- Marketing advantage for use of renewable energy
Contact us now – let us explain the financial benefits of integrating solar with LIHTC projects, and design the system for your next project.
Mountain View Solar
11500 Valley Road
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411